“Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious Element 115, this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen, using a period-specific arsenal that includes Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers, a diesel-drone and Mark IV tank, as well a new perk machine and power-ups – and that’s just the start. Players will need all the help they can get to succeed in defeating the undead, as well as evading an unprecedented 1,000-foot tall robot abomination.”
— Origins release article
Six generators are found across the map, which act as replacements for the classic Power Switch, and only power the area around it. If they are all powered at once, they activate the reskinned Pack-a-Punch Machine. For the first time, the Mystery Box requires power to be used. The Generators also power perk machines, although there are only 5 conventional perk machines and there are no machines at Generators 2 and 6. There are no new perks, but rather a machine called Der Wunderfizz, that gives the player a random perk bottle when activated, much like the Mystery box.
The three Giant Robots: Freya, Odin and Thor (from left to right, facing towards Generator 5 from Generator 4) travel across the map in their respective “lanes” and will instantly down players when they step on them.
There are three new power-ups: Zombie Blood, which masks the player with zombie blood, in which they see reddish-orange, get an increased FOV, and Zombies and Panzer Soldats don’t attack the player, Blood Money, which is obtained using the Shovel on graves. Blood Money is similar to Bonus Points, as it gives the player a random amount of points when obtained, and Empty Perk Bottle, which gives the player an additional perk slot.
Buildables also return, featuring four Elemental Staffs (the Staff of Lightning, the Staff of Fire, the Staff of Ice, and the Staff of Air), the Zombie Shield with a new dieselpunk aesthetic and the Maxis Drone, which is similar to the MQ-27 Dragonfire, only using Dr. Maxis’s brain. The Maxis Drone, after deployed, will follow the player, shooting at Zombies and reviving downed players.
Players can also use Shovels at certain spots to dig up certain items. These may hold beneficial items, like a weapon or a Power-Up, or they may spawn something hazardous, like a Zombie or a live grenade.
The Demonic Announcer for this map is Samantha Maxis as a young girl.
* Lying in the church, at the rear of the tank near the tank’s treads.
* In the tunnel leading to the wind tunnel, next to Generator Station 4.
* In the tunnel leading to the lightning tunnel, next to Generator Station 5.
The objects which shovels can dig up include:
* Remington 870 MCS
* A zombie
* Mauser C96
* A live Frag grenade
* Two live frag grenades
* DSR 50
* A Staff of Ice part (when snowing)
* Zombie Blood
* Blood Money
* Max Ammo (Rare)
* Double Points (Rare)
* Fire Sale (Rare)
* Insta Kill (Rare)
* Nuke (Rare)
* Ray Gun (Rare, requires Golden Shovel)
* AK74u (requires Golden Shovel)
* Golden Helmet (requires Golden Shovel)
* STG-44 (requires Golden Shovel)
* MP-40 (requires Golden Shovel)
* Claymore(s) (requires Golden Shovel)
* Ray Gun Mark II (Rare, requires Vengeance map pack, Golden Shovel, and has to be dug up from a dig spot during Zombie Blood)
* Empty Perk Bottle (requires Golden Shovel and has to be dug up from a glowing red/orange dig spot during Zombie Blood)
The Golden Shovel is an upgraded variant to the shovel. It allows the player(s) to dig up better and exclusive items from dig spots, such as powerful weapons and a golden helmet that protects the player from being downed by the Giant Robot’s feet. In addition, there is a rarer chance to get a bad result, such as live grenades or a zombie, when digging a pile using the Golden Shovel, though they still have a chance to occur. It can be obtained by digging 30 dig spots in one game (not sure does it reset if you get downed)
The Golden Helmet protects the player from getting downed if a Giant Robot stomps on him/her.
It has unlimidet uses, but the player loses it if he dies without being revived. The player can obtain it by digging up dirt piles via the Golden Shovel in one game.
The player can have more than 4 perks without buying them from a Perk machine or the Der Wunderfizz. The player must have the golden shovel and Zombie Blood to get free perks. The player might sometimes get an empty perk bottle.
The Gramophone is used to build gateways to The Crazy Place, along with allowing access to the lower levels of the Excavation Zone. To use the Gramophone, the player has to have found the record disk that matches with the tunnel that they are trying to access The Crazy Place from. To reach the lower levels of the Excavation Zone, the player must have the black record.
1. Right next to the excavation site sign
2. In the wheelbarrow right next to the Pack-A-Punch machine
3. In the trench near the debris that allows access to the church.
* In the Fire tunnel on a table to the right of the gateway
* To the right of the fire tunnel, in the trench room
* In the trench tunnel near Speed Cola, behind the crate heading to the workshop
* To the right of the first area leading to Generator 2 from spawn, in the trench room
* At the end of the trenches past Generator 2 and the Workshop
* Near Generator 2 on top of the Tank Station near some broken piping
* Near Generator 4, to the left of the MP40 nearby
* In the marshlands just outside of Generator 4, heading towards the trenches to the church
* In another Giant Robot Footprint near the Excavation site
It can be upgraded during the events of the Little Lost Girl easter egg. After shooting down the red glowing biplane, a phantom zombie will start to circle the excavation site. It will only become visible when the player obtains Zombie Blood. After killing it, the Maxis Drone will respawn and can be picked up. It will be sent back to the recharging station where its built-in gun is now Pack-a-Punched.
Location of parts:
On a table on the lower floor of the starting room
In the Ice Tunnel, near a generator in front of the gateway
Near the crossbone sign on the tank’s pathway at the Church
Near the crossbone sign on the returning path for the tank.
Near the very bottom of the Excavation Site, on top of a box on a scaffolding next to a lever
On top of the Excavation Site near the Pack a Punch
In the Excavation Site around the Secret Entrance
Free upgraded MG08/15 (Magna Collider)
A player can obtain a free Magna Collider, by building the Maxis Drone and have it collect four yellow discs scattered across the map.
Yellow Disc Locations:
Outside the spawn room to the right at a blocked off trench
On the destroyed roof beside Generator 5
On the roof of the broken church before you walk to the back of the tank
On top of the scaffold at the Excavation site
Once all the yellow disk have been collected, a free Magna Collider (upgraded MG08/15) will be waiting at the Pack a Punch. Anyone can grab the Magna Collider.
Spend 30,000 points – Awards the player Double Tap Root Beer. Cannot be taken if the player already has Double Tap.
Perform 115 Normal Zombie Headshots – Awards the player a Pack-a-Punched Galil, STG-44 or SCAR-H.
Capture 6 Generators – Awards the player a Max Ammo.
Fill 4 chests to capacity – Awards the One Inch Punch.
In order to obtain it, the player must charge up four chests that are located throughout the map, by killing a specific amount of zombies near them. If a Giant Robot steps on a chest while it’s not yet full, it will be reset, and the players will have to kill more zombies. Once completed, players can go to a Rituals of the Ancients station and they will be rewarded with the One Inch Punch, in the form of a glowing energy ball.
The four chests are located as follows:
1. In the Robot footprint next to Generator 5/Stamin-up
2. In the Robot footprint to the left of the first entrance to the excavation site
3. In the Robot footprint to the right of Generator 4/Juggernog (not the footprint Containing the wind portal)
4. In the Robot footprint outside the Church, on the side closest to the excavation site.
Each chest must be filled with 30 zombie souls. Odin (the Giant Robot who patrols the center of the map), is a major hindrance, as he has the potential to close three of the chests in one go.
Should a player bleed out and lose their One Inch Punch, or otherwise not be present in game when the chests are completed and the Punch is unlocked, the player in question must simply go to a Ritual of the Ancients station, highlight their crosshair over the bottom most medal, and press the action button. The Punch will then be re-obtainable for the player.
The One Inch Punch can be upgraded during the Little Lost Girl easter egg, after killing a certain number of Templar zombies with glowing arms in the staff room with the Punch. It gains a one hit kill attack until round 36 and appears to affect zombies with what staff the player is holding at the moment.
1. Right next to tank on the boxes under the Church(You have to move the tank)
2. On the burning benches of the Church
3. At generator 6 on a box
4. In the Ice Tunnel
1. Will be on challenge box at generator 6 once it has been activated
2. Red plane on the sky, shoot the plane down. Part will appear near the excavation site and generator 4
3. Kill the first Panzer Soldat, he will drop one part
2. Go back and go solve the puzzle at church: There are symbols upstairs, the image below shows which symbol is which pillar. Once you manage to solve which pillars you have to shoot, shoot them from left to right (6 is the first one left). Symbol on top of the box is so called “blood” pillar which you ALWAYS shoot LAST.
3. The player now has to return to the bottom of the Excavation Zone, where there is now a fire orb. Now in the lower section of the Excavation Zone align the rings above the fire orb via the four switches scattered around in this same area so that all the gems are red. The player with the Staff of Fire must shoot the fire orb, which will cause the orb to fly into the air and return to The Crazy Place.
4. Go back to the Crazy Place, place your staff on the stand and feed it souls. After killing a fair amount of zombies, an audio cue by Samantha will indicate to the player that the staff is powered up and upgraded to Kagutsuchi’s Blood. The staff can now be picked up by any player.
1. On the charriot near generator 4
2. On the table really near generator 4 and Juggernog
3. In the Wind Tunnel
1. On the first half of tank route (There will be wooden platform on the right, jump there)
2. On the second half of tank route (There will be wooden platform on the left, jump there)
3. On the second half of tank route (There will be area on the right near the church, jump there)
All of these parts only accesible via the tank.
1. Once the player has picked up the Staff of Lightning, they must return to The Crazy Place, and solve the riddle located on the Lightning part of the map, where the gateway back is located. There are three staffs of music located to the left of the gateway, and to the right is a “keyboard”. In the treble clef, the player must play those three chords on the “keyboard” in order to complete the riddle by shooting the corresponding “key” with the lightning staff. The three chords & a keyboard diagram are displayed below. *(Numbering the bottom row 1-7 from left to right 613 357 462 is the easiest combo to remember)* Once all three chords have been played, an audio cue by Samantha will signify that the riddle has been solved.
2. Once the riddle in The Crazy Place has been completed, the player must return to the original realm and solve the riddle there. There are a total of seven panels located across the map, and the player has to find the one that is sparking, set it via the action button so that it is not sparking, find the next one that is sparking, and repeat over until all seven are done. There is a panel at the following places (in this particular order):
Next to the Stamin-Up machine
On the wall behind the stairs of the basement of the church
To the left of the Mystery Box location on the church floor
Near Generator 4, to the right of the Wind tunnel entrance
On the wall leading from the bottom floor of the spawn to the upper level
To the left of the back exit of the bunker next to Generator 2
On the rock wall on the outside of the Excavation Zone, right across from the pathway from the trenches to the church
All players will hear a loud ding when this step is completed, and quote from Samantha.
3. The player now has to return to the bottom of the Excavation Zone, where there is now a Lightning orb. After aligning the rings above the orb via the four switches in the lower section so that all the gems are purple, the player with the Staff of Lightning must shoot the orb, which will cause the orb to fly into the air and return to The Crazy Place.
4. Go back to the Crazy Place, place your staff on the stand and feed it souls. The player must kill zombies in The Crazy Place, so that the zombie “souls” get attracted to the staff and power it up. After killing a fair amount of zombies, an audio cue by Samantha will indicate to the player that the staff is powered up and upgraded to Kimat’s Bite. The staff can now be picked up by any player
1. On the boxes near generator 5
2. Next to Stamin Up
3. In the Lightning Tunnel
1. Odin (Middle Robot, Excavation site)
2. Thor (Right Robot, generators 2 & 3)
3. Freya (Left Robot, Church)
(Shoot the bottom of robot’s foot if it has dots glowing yellow, then just run under it)
1. Once the player has picked up the Staff of Wind, they must return to The Crazy Place, and solve the riddle located on the Wind part of the map, where the gateway back is located. Above the floor of the Wind part are four concentric rings with 4 symbols spread evenly on them. The player has to match up the symbols on the rings above with the symbol on the pillar that the symbols are pointing to by shooting each ring with the Staff of Wind in order to rotate it. The symbols are base 4 representations of numbers, with the number of lines in each shape being the value for each power of four (i.e. if there is only one shape in the symbol, the value is simply the number of lines present in the shape. If there are two shapes, the value is the number of lines in the first shape times 4, plus the number of lines in the last shape. If there are three shapes, the number is the number of lines in the first shape times 16, plus the number of lines in the second shape times 4, plus the number of lines in the last shape). The symbols on the pillars represent the total to which each row of symbols in the rings must add up.
2. Once the riddle in The Crazy Place has been completed, the player must return to the original realm and solve the riddle there. There are three stone balls located across the map, that release smoke from the top of it in a single direction. The player must now use the Staff of Wind on the stone balls to direct the smoke towards the Excavation Zone. In no particular order, the locations of the stone balls are:
1. Behind the Stamin-Up machine.
2. In the middle of Generator 4 and the Wind tunnel.
3. On the outside section of No Man’s Land, in order to make the smoke face the Excavation Zone the player has to walk in No Mans Land from the back of the church basement.
3. The player now has to return to the bottom of the Excavation Zone, where there is now a Wind orb. After aligning the rings above the orb via the four switches in the lower section so that all the gems are yellow, the player with the Staff of Wind must shoot the orb, which will cause the orb to fly into the air and return to The Crazy Place.
4. Go back to the Crazy Place and place the staff onto the Wind pedestal. The player must kill zombies in The Crazy Place, so that the zombie “souls” get attracted to the staff and power it up. After killing a fair amount of zombies, an audio cue by Samantha will indicate to the player that the staff is powered up and upgraded to Boreas’ Fury. The staff can now be picked up by any player.
On the shelfs of the tank station.
Just dig while it is snowing.
1. Once the player has picked up the Staff of Ice, they must return to The Crazy Place, and solve the riddle located on the Ice part of the map, where the gateway back is located. There is a panel of ice nearby, which will have dots in various patterns which are base-3 representations of numbers, along with panels made of stone and ice floating in the air above the Ice gateway zone which have symbols which are base-4 representations of numbers. The player must use the pattern shown on the ice panel, in order to determine which stone panel to shoot with the Staff of Ice, which when done correctly will cause the stone to flip around. To complete the riddle, all 6 stone panels must be flipped. There are 12 different patterns which can appear on the ice panel, but only 6 will appear, one for each stone tablet.
2. The player must now return to the original realm and locate three gravestones with water flowing out of them, shoot them with the Staff of Ice, causing it to freeze, then shoot it with another weapon, causing it to explode. The three locations of the gravestones are:
1. To the right of the MP40 near Generator 4
2. In the giant mech’s right footprint leading into the trenches, facing the excavation zone next to a mounted body
3. On top of the small hill when going right from the back exit of the bunker next to Generator 2, next to the downed mech’s hand
3. The player now has to return to the bottom of the Excavation Zone, where there is now an Ice orb. After aligning the rings above the orb via the four switches in the lower section so that all the gems are blue, the player with the Staff of Ice must shoot the orb, which will cause the orb to fly into the air and return to The Crazy Place.
4. Once done, the player must now go back to The Crazy Place, where the staff can be placed onto the Ice pedestal. The player must kill zombies in The Crazy Place, so that the zombie “souls” get attracted to the staff and power it up. After killing a fair amount of zombies, an audio cue by Samantha will indicate to the player that the staff is powered up and upgraded to Ull’s Arrow. The staff can now be picked up by any player.
Part 1: Activating the generators.
Activate all six 115 Generators. They are located:
In the (Laboratory) starting room.
Outside the Tank Station, near the end of the trench out the right door of the Laboratory.
Outside the Workshop, near the end of the trench out the left door of the Laboratory.
Top left corner of the map. Through the workshop, out the door on the second floor, continue up the hill, on the left side of the Excavation Site, through the center Giant Robot’s footprint and across the mud.
Opposite far end of the map. Through the workshop, out the door on the second floor, continue up the hill, on the right, through the Robot’s footprint and behind the debris.
Located behind the Church, behind the Excavation Site.
-Note that a map for Origins includes all generators and possible routes can be found in the workshop, just next to the workbench.
Part 2: Opening the Crypt
Find the Gramophone and the Black record.
At the top of the excavation site near the Pack-a-Punch Machine, a staircase will be to the right of the machine, going into the Templar Crypt. There, pick up the Gramophone.
Left of a work bench.
Right of a workbench.
Next, the player needs to pick up a Black vinyl record which spawns in the surroundings of the area.
On a large crate near the debris at the entrance of the Church.
Behind the Excavation Site sign at the bottom of the ramp to the Pack-A-Punch.
In a wheelbarrow near the southern debris at the top of the Excavation Site.
Come back and place the record and Gramophone on the workbench and it will start to play music, opening another staircase to a lower level, the Staff Room.
Part 3: The Elements
Build all four Elemental Staffs.
Each staff has a Record and 3 parts obtainable in different ways.
For each staffs part locations and build tutorials:
Staff of Wind
Staff of Ice
Staff of Lightning
Staff of Fire
Part 4: Power +4
Upgrade all four staffs.
Each staff requires a puzzle to be completed inside the Crazy Place and then on the main dimension itself. After both tasks are completed the stone rings under the dig site must be lined up with the blue sections above the current orb that is being upgraded. When the stone disk are lined up shoot the orb with its respective staff. Once this is done take the staff being upgraded to the crazy place. Place them in their respective altar and kill zombies until the player receives an audio cue notifying them of their success. Note that you can upgrade multiple staffs at the same time.
Staff of Wind
Move the Rings above the Wind exit portal pad into their correct position. You will know when it is complete as the rings ascend somewhat and will begin to move on their own into a new position.
Three small stone balls will begin to release smoke. Redirect these towards the center using the staff of wind. A light will rise from the center site and an audio cue will play, indicating when this step is accomplished.
Staff of Ice
Above the Ice exit portal pad a series of floating stones that must be shot. The order is dictated by an ice crystal to the side which will give an indication of which one to hit. After a stone is hit correctly it will turn up.
Three small gravestone like fountains are scattered around the map. Freeze them then shoot them, once this is done a light will rise from the center site and an audio cue will play.
Staff of Lightning
There is a purple keyboard and three strings of music inscribed on the side of the Lightning exit portal. Play the music strings on the keyboard to complete the puzzle.
Scattered around the map are eight electric panels. One will be sparking, adjust it until it stops. The sparks will move to the next one. Repeat the process until all panels have been activated, once this is done a light will rise from the center site and an audio cue will play.
Staff of Fire
Just down the steps from the Fire exit pad is a grate with coals under it. Kill zombies with the Fire staff until all four small cauldrons have a fire in them.
Head to the church and using the Fire staff light the wall torches in the correct order, once this is done a light will rise from the center site and an audio cue will play.
For a more detailed guide to upgrading the staffs please visit their respective pages.
Part 5: Staff Placement
Put the Upgraded Staffs in the Giant Robots and the fifth Staff stand. (This part cannot be done on easy)
Once all the Staffs are upgraded, a fifth staff stand will appear in the middle of the Staff room under the Excavation site. The player must now put three of the staffs in each of the three different robots:
The Staff of Ice in Freya, the left Robot that treads around the Church.
The Staff of Wind in Odin, the center Robot that treads the Excavation Site.
The Staff of Lightning in Thor, the right Robot that treads closest to the starting area.
The Staff of Fire in the staff room, the fifth staff stand which only appears after all staffs had been upgraded.
The staffs can be put in any order. The player will know if this task is completed correctly as Samantha will give a voice notification, and all staves will be available again in the staff room.
Hint* It is advised when playing solo to put the Wind Staff during the last sequence in Odin and wait inside the robot until the red button appears, so the player can save time to do the next step immediately after.
Part 6: Soul Captures
Fill all four Soul Chests and retrieve the One Inch Punch. This can be done prior to all previous steps. The chests are located:
In the Odin footprint on the right of Generator 4 and Juggernog.
In the Odin footprint on the right of Generator 5 and Stamin-Up.
In the Odin footprint next to the southern ramp of the Excavation Site.
In the Freya footprint in front of the Church.
Part 7: Stone Retrieval
Retrieve and Purify the Stone slabs and unlock G-Strike Beacon. Note that even with multiple players, this step can be done by only one person acquiring the G-Strike Beacon.
Acquire the Stone slabs in the Tank Station on the far table.
Take them to the Church and place them in the White Basin.
Kill zombies within their area with any melee attack (which includes the Zombie Shield) until the slabs turn white.
Take them back to the Tank Station without touching mud (if mud is touched, re-cleanse the slabs).
Kill additional zombies by melee until the G-Strike appears.
Part 8: Mechinized Artillery
Use the G-Strike Beacon to break The Seal.
Enter one of the Robots as soon as it enters the battlefield and press the Red (G-Strike) button.
Throw the G-Strike Beacon on The Seal, located just south of Stamin-Up outside the map.
Take note when aiming as over or undershooting will result in failure and the Demonic Announcer laughing at the player. For completing this step solo, the player will have to enter ‘Odin’ via either of his feet. Wait until the countdown reaches one before pressing the red button as the purging sequence is quicker than manually ejecting and the player will not have much time. Immediately after the player lands, they must move closer to the seal, prime the G-Strike and throw it when they are within throwing distance of the seal. If done correctly, the beacon will successfully land and the seal will be broken.
Part 9: Unleash The Horde
Release and defeat the Panzer Soldat horde.
Use the Maxis Drone to release the Panzer Soldat horde.
Be aware that for every player two Panzer Soldats will spawn in. Kill all the Soldats to complete the step.
Additionally after this step is completed the Maxis Drone will be unavailable.
Part 10: Skewer the winged beast
Shoot down the invisible fiery plane and kill the invisible white/frozen Zombie and retrieve the Maxis Drone.
Use Zombie Blood to see the fiery plane and shoot it down.
Use Zombie Blood to see the Winged Beast and kill it. It runs clock-wise around the Excavation site.
Retrieve the Maxis Drone off the invisible Zombie.
Part 11: Wield A Fist of Iron
Use the One Inch Punch on 20 zombies with glowing arms in the Staff room.
Each player in the game has to use the One Inch Punch to hit twenty white glowing Zombies in the Staff room.
Then pick up the Iron Fists power up.
It should be noted that kills are not neccessary for this step, if on a high round where 2 or more hits are required for a kill, the first hit will stop the zombie from glowing and that is what is required.
Part 12: Freedom
Put all the Staffs back in the The Crazy Place and kill zombies until the portal opens. After this step is completed the Achievement or Trophy will be awarded.
Part 13: Paradox Resolution
Be aware this is a bonus step and is not needed to acquire the Achievement/Trophy.
Acquire the Maxis Drone.
Reach the Crazy Place through any portal.
Deploy the Maxis Drone and allow it to fly into the portal.
Afterwards a beam of light will shine down in the center with the option to teleport.
If this option is taken the game will end and a cutscene (shown below) will play.
A new song, Archangel (sung by Elena Siegman, Malukah & Clark S. Nova), can be activated by pressing the action button in front of three green stone blocks scattered around the map. Locations are:
In the spawn room right of the ancient chest on the other side of the bunk bed.
On the second floor of the work station opposite the stairway under a bed.
On the scaffolding left of the entrance to the Excavation Site entrance facing spawn area next to a crate.
Another song, Shepherd of Fire (by Avenged Sevenfold), can be activated by pressing the action button in front of three red radios scattered around the map.
On the scaffolding above the possible Maxis Drone part location.
In the Freya Giant Robot head opposite the audio log.
On the left edge of the fire area in the Crazy place
Another song, Aether, can be activated by pressing the action button when prone in front of both “1” floor panels at Generator 1 & a “5” at Generator 5 (Generator 5 must be powered on).
Four notes can be found in the map.
The first is on the bottom floor of the Workshop bunker seperating No Man’s Land and spawn behind the map on the wall next to the workbench. If the map is shot, it will fall and reveal a hole with the note inside. Without a sniper rifle it is difficult to read but if zoomed in it reads gibberish, however it is thought to be a cipher of some sort:
Plkyxl Xkarvd’l pvvl aga vabrmrno th hbv malpmwp rrtscjms hy Kmwmtqhz, buk rvit uxaairq qw cvtal kivtek xhgi hgg. V smnx hvv lhrhpxvho pwc fref azxh zkvyq rovr gpeke sivx tuh xuhev erjempespe wxzmsi lwe lmg soeh dxohwxnwerc aveivric. L frzimj iia aw yunthr vhuxmaxa sj xyml wekl ig tsp dstapvmaie. Gkonzo qc nfpmkrj absp zreobaecpe jr iqrceq ds mklewvq. E ei qfvw jsegekgih xzmp whag noj Hdptyh avoh vaetx poie M txes L jq un zl kbttnft pbal xuh wphmvw…
When it’s decoded the note becomes:
Though Edward’s work was integral to our initial analysis of Divinium, the rift between us grows deeper each day. I fear his loyalties lay only with group nine three five and their insatiable desire for yet more devastating weaponry. I myself can no longer continue on this path in all conscience. Though my actions will inevitably be viewed as treason, I am more concerned with just how Edward will react when I tell him of my contact with the allies…
The second note is in the head of the Giant Robot named Thor. Once again you need a sniper rifle to be able to read the note.
Pla flitkxy sf mal Eogomaga’ xtojoewzlmw uxifhmek. B mmeh mrllpg uamfgqbtiaj nhm vrpl pu yjhvvlaeehigz vj ulk apvmazislc phyph, oxp ehwf xal xiye gtaysi un gum htiihrlx pxwrob. Jkv klx mmiwt mbti jr sg nqcyz lvie, B yphr xboihj ftxu xf xhx ivwtmhqyvbl uf n kizalv tbzav…
The breadth of the Ancients’ knowledge is humbling. I find myself questioning not only my understanding of the scientific world, but also the true nature of the universe itself. For the first time in my adult life, I find myself open to the possibility of a higher power…
The third note is located near the Church in a part you can access only with the Tank and you need again a sniper rifle.
Bvkq yml ciic fbkzx eee aghllont dt Acphiyeavc, luatyh umsiehcfh gv vabrrlrft tgk qegxnmpc nies fvcogw omt ckief. Pbceihr, mal mqcdyx kj yml weiinml’ kibxn pnf islepwew apq hrhlpu. Xysnnl Z laox avjij bb czbbiqh hbf dmzu vkqa wfvm vj wetaxy jjkazr, V nrgr uls vavmgrv ieu fv mgjvvesbgnpz mtnyhmaieq ey abz rij ikyjh wvblruw wbmomo kxwhc vvte gkrxx mmzr.
From his very first day studying at Heidelberg, edward(uncapitalized) displayed an intellect and maturity well beyond his years. However, the impact of his parents’ death has affected him deeply. Though I have tried to provide him with some sort of father figure, I fear his choices may be increasingly influenced by his new found friends within group nine three five.
The fourth note is located in the catacombs above the Staffs Room. You need a sniper rifle to read the text.
E ojsn whti nsuew aljrq ur ziq hug L af glziewdihijw yvvtid mh jsogrcqr bugt Fdmtgale uhnwapw qtf fv xhx dlc us kdreggniaj. Fhk yiefrjw plrx B zxiygzel xp guucemuknq, lt tiwieev plwx jlx zsdihhp osmhy lbzqaooa rvxk almf uaehq.
I know some would think me mad but I am nevertheless forced to conclude that Samantha herself may be the key to everything. For reasons that I struggle to comprehend, it appears that she somehow holds dominion over this realm.
After upgraded your Elemental Staffs and placed the Fire Staff in the fifth pedestal in the Staffs Room, the color panels above the room turned white, red and rarely green. Theses panels blink in a loop constitued by a morse code.
The red lights indicate the word “INFERNO”
The white lights give us a cipher :
ENWR DRGAVSIJ ABRIKUWVT GPLR WV GMI VNFBU VBY CGNM ER LVVJ KMNP BUTYXUH QG BEJ SZC URS FVPOUR GIRFHA JYTSU GIZAJH KB OAU TVGIINHM GZXV QS QAKIIAWA
After it’s decoded, it becomes :
SOMETHING BLUE IN THE EARTH
WE GREW WEAK
THOUGHT IT WAS FLU
MEN BECAME BEASTS
BLOOD TURNED TO ASH
LIBERATE TUTE DE INFERNIS
The last line, “LIBERATE TUTE DE INFERNIS”, is Latin and translates to “free yourself from hell”.
The green lights give the name of Giovan Battista Bellaso, an Italian cryptologist who described the first form of the Vigenère cipher.
When zooming in at the burning church with a sniper rifle (such as DSR 50), a picture of a skull suddenly appears on the player’s screen accompanied with a high-pitched scream, similarly to the jumpscare in Mob of the Dead.
- Secret Music location
- Black Ops 2 Zombies Buildable Items Parts Locations Guide & How To Build For Tranzit
- Five Tips to get your MSMC Shot better
- How to become a Pro in no Time
- How to be a Pro CoD’er
- Becoming a better player and addition to your team
- Stealth mode: How to play hidden
- Scorestreaks – How to counter
- Attachments Guide
Incoming search terms:
- wind staff code
- fire staff code
- maxis drone yellow disc locations
- wind staff upgrade pattern
- lightning staff code
- levelupguides a quide for origins
- how to get robot foot to change in orgins solo
- how to beat tje puzzles in the crazy place bo2 origins solo
- where is the maxis drone tail part in origins
- Wind staff pattern