There are several intro screens in Marvel heroes, but it’s actually really easy to disable them, and never having to see them ever again. Once you do this, you will be taken directly to the log in screen once you launch the game.
There are two ways of doing it: one for Steam, and one for regular installs.
Go to your Game Library and find Marvel Heroes. Right click on it and select Properties. Click on the SET LAUNCH OPTION which is in the same tab that opens automatically. This opens a new window, and paste the following code into that window: -nostartupmovies
Just save those settings, and you’re all done!
Firstly, locate your Marvel Heroes folder. This is usually something along the lines of C:/program files(x86)//Marvel Heroes/. Now navigate to the folders UnrealEngine3 -> MarvelGame -> Movies. There are lots of files in there, but look for the following four files:
Now simply change all their names into something else, and the game will launch without playing them first. I would personally just add a 1 or any other number in front of their name so it would be easy to change it back in case you ever change your mind and want to watch them again.
Note that you might be forced to rename them again after major patches, since the game will probably reinstall the files.
- How to change the resolution manually
- How to get borderless fullscreen windowed mode
- How to turn on permanent “show items on ground” on Marvel Heroes
- Marvel Heroes redeem codes
- How to unlock Squirrel Girl
- Marvel Heroes costume drops
- How to farm Eternity Splinters while being semi-AFK
- How to get a free santa costume for Hulk
- How to unlock Luke Cage
- How to get more stash space
- How to unlock Team Insignias
- How to access the inventory of a hero without using that hero
- Marvel Heroes beginner’s guide
- How to apply synergies to a hero
- How to unlock new heroes with Eternity Splinters
- How to go prestige mode in Marvel Heroes
- How to level up fast on Marvel Heroes
- How to level up the Marvel Heroes crafters fast
- Cosmic prestige leveling tips
- List of chapters and their intended level
- Marvel Heroes leveling guide
- How to get Ruby Quartz
- Marvel Heroes relics explained
- How to get new costumes
- Leveling up fast in Marvel Heroes (patch 1.41)
Incoming search terms:
- Deadlight skip intro