Game patch 1.2 added Relics to Marvel Heroes, a new item type that let’s you improve your hero. They got their very own slot on the hero inventory screen, so you don’t need to sacrifice anything to use them.
Each Relic gives you a boost to one stat, plus +1 Health Point for each relic you use. Relics can stack up to 999, but each new relic will get weaker then the previous one, so it will progressively take longer to get more powerful.
This basically means that the first relic will give you “+10 damage”, the 2.nd one gives you “+7 damage” (for a total of 17), while the third gives you “+4 damage”, with a total of 21 extra damage. Each new one added to the stack will be weaker then the previous one, so the first few relics will make the biggest difference for your hero. These numbers were all made up, but they work like this.
The “+1 Health Point” on the relics is a flat rate, so you will always get one extra health for each new relic you equip on your hero, for a maximum of 999.
You can only equip one type of relic at the same time, so choose carefully. You can change relics later, but the previous relics will be bound to your hero.
There are a total of 7 different types of relics:
Relics of Xandar: “+ X damage rating with any Ranged Power”.
Relics of Atlantis: “+ X damage on Critical Hit”.
Relics of the Snakeroot Clan: “+X % move Speed”.
Relics of the Gibborim: “+ X Spirit”.
Relics of Asgard: “+ X damage rating with any Melee Power”.
Relics of Lemuria: “Gain X Heath when you deal damage”.
Relics of Chthon: “Deal X mental damage when you get hit”.
How to get Relics
Relics drop from any enemy in the whole game. They are affected by Special Item Find rating, so make sure to stack up on that if you’re looking for artifacts. Contrary to Eternity Splinters, Relics can drop from any enemy, even the ones who are grey (outleveled). This means that the most viable way of farming them is by grinding low level enemies over and over with a high SIF stat.
- Marvel Heroes stat explained
- A guide to costume cores
- Guide to Marvel Heroes
- How to go prestige mode in Marvel Heroes
- How to apply synergies to a hero
- Black Panther leveling build / leveling guide
- Marvel Heroes beginner’s guide
- How to unlock new heroes with Eternity Splinters
- Marvel Heroes costume drops
- How to get more stash space
- St. Patrick’s Day guide
- Marvel Heroes mission that awards special loot
- How to unlock Team Insignias
- A Guide to Spider-Man endgame
- How to level up fast on Marvel Heroes
- How to access the inventory of a hero without using that hero
- Costume core crafting
- Cosmic prestige leveling tips
- Leveling up fast in Marvel Heroes (patch 1.41)
- Marvel Heroes NPC locations
- Marvel Heroes leveling guide
- How to unlock Luke Cage
- How to unlock Squirrel Girl
- List of chapters and their intended level
- How to change the resolution manually
Incoming search terms:
- marvel heroes relics