Proving Grounds is a new feature in patch 5.4 in World of Warcraft, and challenges players to complete role specific objects while being timed.
You need to travel to Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit in order to access the Proving Grounds. He will then teleport you to the Proving Grounds, and you can start the challenge.
It is also possible to talk to your class trainer in order to be teleported to the Proving Grounds. These are scattered all over the world, and you will find them in all major cities such as Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
- Small tip to make extra money from inscription
- Get your first battle pet to level 25
- 5.4 – Easy fast Legendary cloak farming in less than an hour
- Easy elixir of ancient knowledge
- Great place to level your char and battle pets!
- [Horde] Make some easy gold at low levels!
- Scaling Daily Quests
- get leveling boots that work like “BOA”
- How to pre order Warlords of Draenor
- Earn 1-2M exp/hour for level 81-85
- How to get exalted with Argend Dawn in under 1 hour
- World of Warcraft dungeon and raid mount drops
- Trillium farming or golden lotus farming
- How to Get Phased in whole Pandaria
- Plundered treasure chests, timeless coins and mote’s
- Easy small eggs!
- Timeless Isle guide
- Permanent stealth
- Gold farming: Grind mobs in Jade Forest for 3k GPH
- How to keep your account safe
- How to get reputation with Mists of Pandaria factions on a low level character
- How to get Extra damage in arenas for twinks
- ( Tutorial – Guide ) – World of Warcraft Dictionary
- 9 extremely good battle pets
- Getting ready for the Celestial Tournament (Patch 5.4)
Incoming search terms:
- how to get into the proving grounds from the level 3 garrison?
- How to get to proving grounds
- Proving Grounds teleport